The company is founded by Mrs. Meenu Khurana having more than 20 years exposure to general insurance business. Focus of her direct insurance broker company is on retail business of Motor, Marine, Travel, Health and corporate business of Fire, Engineering, Marine Hull, Aviation, Liability and other general insurance of small scale businesses.
We are professionals having more than 100 man-years of experience as an insurance facilitator. We ensure to protect our clients of over-underwriting or under-underwriting of insurance risks. We ensure that insurers quote best of terms and discounts for our clients and at the same time ensure that our clients understand insurance cover, its exclusions, conditions, warranties which may affect their claims, if any, at a later stage.
To follow recognized standards of professional conduct in the interest of policyholders with with assistance of modern infrastructure facilities, latest technology, highly motivated and trained marketing executives to complete task in an effective and efficient manner.
- To deal with clients with utmost good faith and integrity at all times and act with care and diligence;
- To treat all his information as completely confidential to ourselves Sales practices
- To explain degree of choice in the products that are on offer;
- To ensure suitable insurance policy to prospective client;
- To explain policies to clients and provide comparisons in terms of price, cover and services.
- To draw attention of clients to warranties, restrictions, exclusions in insurance policy;
- To ensure timely renewal of polities of our clients.
- To provide prompt advice to client of any requirements concerning claim and provided assistance in pursuing the claim.
- To take care all complaints with utmost priority and ensure its redressal at a senior level
- To ensure
Having working experience of insurance marketing and insurance consultancy for 20 years. She is a graduate in Eco (Honors) and Master in Business Economic from Delhi School of Economic (Delhi University). She has led senior level roles in strategic planning, marketing, sales and business development at leading corporates. She has a reputation of being a strategic thinker and a scaling up expert.
Post Graduate, Licentiate of III, Trained & qualified broker of NIA, working experience of insurance company as Director on the Board of Oriental Insurance Company, New Delhi. Associated with implementation of Report of Malhotra Committee, enactment of IRDA, initial formulation of IRDA regulations, appointment of Chairman, Members IRDA and Chairman, CMDs MDs in Public sector insurance Companies.
Director & Principal Officer